Deploying Lean Six Sigma across an organisation is a strategy to continuously improve core processes and deliver commercial savings to the bottom line while simultaneously improving customer satisfaction. This strategy differs from other quality improvement initiatives because it delivers quantifiable results through effective stakeholder management and encourages decision making based on rigorously validated data.
What is Greenfield Site development?
- A dedicated resource will develop, lead and train some of your high-potential staff to certify as Black Belts and Green Belts within 12 months.
- Complete roll-out of a Lean Six Sigma programme including introductory sessions to the entire workforce and detailed briefing and training for the management team
- Alignment with your organisation’s financial revenue and saving targets
- Delivery of 2 waves of real improvement projects within year 1, amortizing the cost of the roll-out plus substantial additional savings.
- Sustainable development of your company’s IP and your staff’s capability in contributing and driving continuous improvement across the organisation
- Guaranteed certification of at least 60% of participants of the 12 month roll-out plan.
Opportunity Identification/ Major Issues:
- Developing your own capability to improve processes
- Performance improvements, savings and revenue generation
- Being seen by your customers as utilising world-class process improvement
This Page is Under Construction
For more information please see our Contact page.